Sonora Dunes is a par-35, 2523 yard course with impeccably manicured greens and emerald fairways winding throughout Canada’s only desert. The professionally-designed layout is an integral part of one of British Columbia’s most fascinating regional lifestyle developments – where a leisure and wine culture lives in harmony with ancient native legends.
- All players must register in the Proshop and have a valid green fee receipt.
- Each player must have his or her own set of golf clubs. Rental clubs are available.
- Slow play will not be tolerated. Slower groups must let faster groups play through.
- No more than 4 players will be permitted per group.
- The dress code will be adhered to at all times. The dress code requires proper golf attire and prohibits cutoffs and muscle shirts.
- Only individual with a valid drivers licence are permitted to drive rental carts.
- Golf carts must be driven within the limits set.
- Walk-alongs or Riders will not be permitted.
- Personal alcohol is not permitted on the course.
- Sonora Dunes reserves the right to reject any person from the golf course for violation of regulation with no refund.
- Smoking is not permitted on the course.
- Animals are not permitted on the course.
Updated Rules for Friday May1st (In Response To COVID-19)
Hole In One Club
Mr. William Sattlegger on Hole Number 8. April 13, 2009
Mr. Roger Breton on Hole Number 8. May 18, 2009
Mr. Neil Pagett on Hole Number 2. July 2, 2009
Daniel Bismeyer, of Pitt Meadows, BC, on Hole Number 2. July 10, 2009
Mr. Marc Carbonneau, of Osoyoos, BC, on Hole Number 8. July 14, 2009
Mr. Glen “The Shaq” Hibbert, of Manitoba, on Hole Number 2. April 15, 2010
Mr. Jerry Brown on Hole Number 8. June 23, 2010
Mr. Darren Williamson, of Chilliwack, BC, on Hole Number 2. July 26, 2010
Rhonda Hutchings on Hole Number 8. September 17, 2010.